SNA-KS/HEART OF AMERICA TRADE SHOW
Dear Valued Partners,
On behalf of the School Nutrition Association of Kansas and Heart of America, I want to thank you for your support of our organizations. Attendee registration is already over 100pp, representing over 45 districts and coops, including Wichita, Olathe, Blue Valley, Liberty, KCK, KCMO, Lee’s Summit, Lawrence, Independence, North KC, Shawnee Mission, Blue Springs, KSFPA and OPAA – to name a few. All indications are that this will be a well-attended and meaningful opportunity for you!
Please read the following exhibitor information carefully and let me know if you have any questions.
- EXHIBITOR INFORMATION – Venue address, show hours, load-in info, on-site cooking/prep, food salvage, etc.
- EXHIBITOR SERVICES – Liberty Exposition Services is the decorator for the show and will be handling all your shipping needs and booth upgrades. You (or your broker) will be receiving an email directly from Liberty to coordinate and purchase those services.
- ELECTRICAL REQUESTS – Electric service for the show is handled by the facility (KCI EXPO CENTER) and was included with your registration. Most of you have already submitted and paid for your electrical needs (THANK YOU!) Please refer to your invoice to see what you ordered, and if you need to change/add to your electric order, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOTEL INFO – For those traveling to KC for the show, there is a room block reserved at $132/night through Jan 31st at the Residence Inn, KCMO, but do not delay booking, as the block is filling up quickly. You may use this booking link to reserve your room.
Call or email with any questions!
Thank you for your partnership. We can’t wait to see you in February!
Your SNA Kansas and Heart of America Leadership Team
For questions about exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities contact:
Industry Advisory Committee Co-Chairs
- Jayci Dalton email@example.com